Sunday, September 2, 2012

Free Ribbon!!!!

WOW!!!!  Stampin' Up! is such a great company.  Check out what they are offering for FREE in the month of September.



While the kids are heading back to school, Stampin' Up! is going back to 'spool'! For the month of September, get a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon-an $8.95 value-for every $40 you spend! 

Choose from the following ribbons:

126848
Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
 
126847
Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
 
126844
Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
 
126845
Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
 
126846
Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
 

If you want to take advantage of this fantastic offer just click on my name below to place an order thru my Stampin' Up! store.  Or, you can always come to one of my classes and place your order directly with me.  Or just give me a call or send me an email.  Pick just one or get all five, just don't let this great opportunity pass you by.

Thank you all so much for your continued support.

No comments: