Thursday, August 4, 2011

Inspired by Nature

I recently returned from a visit to my hometown of Pittsburgh, was driving through West Virginia, and fell in love with all the wildflowers that were scattered along the highway. I know they were planted there on purpose to beautify the medians, but it looked like they were just growing there naturally. Such a wildly colorful display!
Today's card was inspired by those wildflowers and was done with the Inspired by Nature double-mounted stamp set. The sentiment is from a retired level 2 hostess set called Something to Celebrate. Little butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die are fluttering throughout the field of wildflowers. I used Tempting Turquoise and Concord Crush cardstock as the base for my garden.
I'm glad you came back for a visit. Please stop in again soon.

No comments: