Monday, August 29, 2011

Hello Doily

Love this stamp! My mother told me this pattern was called a pineapple and I can remember her crocheting doilies just like it.

I stamped the image onto Whisper White cardstock with Versamark and then embossed with Clear EP. I used two images from the Delicate Doilies stamp set to stamp the small doilies in Wisteria Wonder. Once this was completed I sponged the edges, again using Wisteria Wonder, and then mounted on Elegant Eggplant. I added the Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon and mounted the whole thing on a Wisteria Wonder cardstock base.

I sometimes wish I could sit in on a Stampin' Up! planning meeting when they are throwing names around for their new ink colors. I really think it could be fun. I'd love to be there and join in, but I'm sure I would probably get into trouble with some of the names I might throw out there. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Wow, that is beautiful! The embossing makes the doily look real!

Melanie said...

What gorgeous doilies, Susan! Thanks for visiitng my blog!