Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Not Quite Sure About This One


This card is giving me absolute fits. I'm not happy with the card and wanted to post it to get some honest feedback. I typed up my post, attempted to post it and then accidentally deleted it. I started the post again and then somehow went ahead and posted it before it was finished. So......I'm going to try this again.
I used the Tags Til Christmas stamp set, Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler cardstock and Deck the Halls Designer Paper. I punched out small circles, adhered them on the triangular line and then covered them in Crystal Effects. I also added Crystal Effects to the pinecone.
I think the thing I don't like about the card is the lack of interest on the Always Artichoke card base. It needs some texture or a little somethin' somethin', but I'm not sure what. Any input would be appreciated because I'm always up for some constructive criticism.
Thanks for stopping by and for any suggestions you might have.

No comments: