Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just Believe in Sunshine




Wow! Can't you just feel the warmth coming from this beautiful sunshine card? I made the sunbeams by sponging in Daffodil Delight ink. The Old Olive greenery and Concord Crush flowers were colored with the Stampin' Write Markers directly to rubber and then stamped after huffing to reactivate the ink. To add a little interest to my background paper I used one of the Texturz Plates, brayered on Old Olive ink and ran it through my Big Shot. This gave me a tone on tone woodlike look.

We made this card at my class last month at Cha Cha's Mexican Restaurant and it was well received by all the attendees. My next class at Cha Cha's will be on Saturday, November 27. Please contact me if you would like to attend. As always, we will be making 3 new card designs. Hope to see you there.


No comments: