Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For You From Me

SU - Growing Green & A Word For You

This card is for my husband who is recovering from surgery. I’m sitting in a hotel in Miami just waiting for morning to get here so I can get back to the hospital to see him. It’s so hard being in a strange city, having a loved one in the hospital around the corner and being stuck in a hotel room when all you really want to do is sit beside them. If all goes well, we will be able to head for home sometime on Saturday or Sunday. I can’t wait.

I had this image stamped and brought it with me to complete, so I can’t even tell you what the set name is, but I’m sure most of you Stampin’ Up! fans recognize it.

Thanks for stopping by to visit today. Thanks too to all of you who have said prayers for us.

No comments: