Friday, October 22, 2010

Summer Goodness




I made this card for one of my senior classes over the summer and just realized that I never posted it. It was a pretty simple card, but they all loved it. We used the Lattice Square Embossing Folder to make the cone and the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch to make the ice cream scoops. The cardstock colors are Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede & Early Espresso. We used matching Blushing Bride ribbon for an accept and topped the whole thing off with a red rhinestone cherry. I didn't take a picture of the inside, but we used "Happy Birthday with a Cherry on Top" from the A Word For You stamp set. I just knew I had to make an ice cream cone as soon as I saw that verse.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Yummy! Looks good enough to eat!