Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bells & Boughs


It's getting to be that time of year again. What time? Glad you asked.

It's time to get a start on your Christmas cards so today I'm sharing one I did last weekend. I used the Bells & Boughs stamp set for the image and Christmas Greetings for the sentiment.

I started out using Versamark and the large swirl from Baroque Motif to stamp my card base but wasn't happy with how it looked so I then stamped again with Blushing Bride ink and was much happier with the results.

The main image was colored with Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens. Believe it or not, this was the first time I used the Watercolor Pencils. I've had the the pencils for the longest time but just never got around to playing with them. What a mistake that was. I love them!

If you have the Watercolor Pencils I hope you give them a try. If you don't have them, please click on my name at the bottom of this post and place an order for them. You won't be sorry.

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

WOW!!! Love the new blog and the card is fabulous!!!