Thursday, October 28, 2010

Frosty the Snowman




I know this image is retired, but I couldn't help but use him. Snowmen are my favorite images and this Frosty (in my opinion) is one of the best Stampin' Up! sets and it just wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't make at least one card with him.

I used Baja Breeze and Whisper White cardstock and the Designer Paper is from the Candy Cane Christmas pack. The Winter Wonderland sentiment is from Bright Christmas that is on page 22 of the current Holiday Mini Catalog.

Oops, I just looked again at the picture and realize that I didn't add my Dazzling Diamonds glitter yet. I need to correct that, but you can all just imagine him sparkling in the snow. I apologize for using a retired image and hope that you don't hold it against me.

See you soon.

No comments: