Sunday, July 25, 2010

Friends Never Fade


Todays card share uses one of the flowers from the Friends Never Fade stamp set. The sentiment is from Fresh Cuts.

I finally broke open the In Color Designer Series Paper Stack and absolutely love it. It makes me so happy that I can now have a polka dot paper in every one of the Stampin' Up colors. There are stripes too and many more fabulous tone-on-tone choices. I'm a happy girl and plan on ordering one of these paper stacks in every collection. I'm my own best customer. LOL!

This is another one of the cards we made in my class yesterday at Cha Cha's. The attendees all had a good time making their cards and we had a delicious lunch. I plan on making this a monthly event and hope you can all come and make cards with us too.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you soon.

No comments: