Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Class Teaser


Hi Everyone
I wanted to share a sneak peak at one of the cards we will be making during the card class at Cha Cha's this coming Saturday, July 24 at 10 AM.
This card uses the stamp sets Friends Never Fade and one of the sentiments from Tiny Tags. I've used the Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper along with the yummy new cardstock colors Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight and threw in a little Pumpkin Pie too. Instead of a ribbon I used linen thread on this card, which is something I rarely do, and I think I like it. I'll have to try this thread more often.
I hope you enjoy the card and want to make one for yourself. If so, come on out to Cha Cha's Mexican Restaurant in Jacksonville this Saturday. Hope to see you there.
Thanks for stopping back to visit.

No comments: