Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral



A quick and easy card share today. I used the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set, Marina Mist and Melon Mambo cardstock. I honestly can't remember where the sentiment came from. That's what I get for having too many stamp sets and not writing down the details when I am making the cards.

I teach stamping classes on the first and third Thursday of each month at the Beach Senior Center. The ladies there have been trying to talk me into doing an extra class this month since there are five Thursdays in the month of July. Sorry ladies, but there will be no extra class day this month, but if you behave yourselves (yes, I know it is going to be difficult) we will be making this card as a bonus at our class today.

I'll see you at 10:00 AM. Be ready to get inky.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: