Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Circle Circus

I have been wanting to use the Circle Circus set so I put it together with Rich Razzleberry (my current favorite In Color). I used a piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamped various circles with Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry inks and finished it up with Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon. This is the best ribbon because you can use the plain side of the ribbon without worrying about the polka dots showing through. The sentiment is stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White and then punched with a 1 1/4" circle punch and mounted on three other 1 3/8" circles of Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry.
This is another one of the cards that I will be doing at my August 8th class from 1:00 to 3:00 pm in Hobby Lobby at the intersection of Beach Blvd. & San Pablo Rd. I hope you will stop in to take the class or just stop by to say hello.
See you there.

No comments: