Friday, August 7, 2009

Asian Artistry & Rich Razzleberry Fusion

I know you are probably tired of seeing cards made with Rich Razzleberry, but I can't seem to help myself. Please forgive me.



I used the Asian Artistry image that I think resembles orchids, stamped with Versamark and embossed in gold. This photo doesn't show it very well but the plant is in an oval bowl that has been shaded with Chocolate Chip ink and a sponge dauber to give it more dimension and adhered to the card with Stampin' dimensionals. The image and sentiment are mounted onto Melon Mambo.



Hope you come back soon.



Supplies:

Stamps: Asian Artistry (Level 2 Hostess) and Teeny Tiny Messages

Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, & Melon Mambo cardstock, Razzleberry Lemonade DP

Ink: Versamark and Chocolate Chip

Misc: Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, gold ribbon from my stash







2 comments:

RW said...

Having seen this card up close and personal, I know the photo doesn't do your work justice. This is a very beautiful card.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Having seen this card up close and personal, the photo just doesn't do your work justice. This is a very beautiful card.