Sunday, August 2, 2009

CHA TRIP


Yesterday was unbelievable. My sister and I went to CHA in Orlando for the day and had the pleasure of doing it with 50 other women and 2 husbands (what were they thinking) on a bus trip. It was a very long day waking up at 4:30 AM and getting home at 9:00 PM. CHA wasn't exactly what we were expecting, but we did have a good time. Our two big complaints were that the make and take lines were horrendous and we were totally exhausted by the time we got home. Lots of goodies to choose from and I found several items I couldn't live without.

Fortunately I had a card waiting in the wings that I am able to show you today. This card uses the elephant from Stampin' Up's Animal Stories on Whisper White with Melon Mambo ink. This card was very easy to complete and I think it's a cute little card to welcome a new baby.
Supplies:

Stamps: Animal Stores and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo cardstock & Melon Mambo designer paper
Ink: Melon Mambo
Misc: Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Small & Large Oval Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: