Monday, July 11, 2016

You're Sublime for What Will You Stamp?

Good Morning Everyone!!!  Welcome to Week 72 of the What Will You Stamp? Challenge. The challenge set for this week is You're Sublime and I just had to use the cute little sub and make a shaker card.  I colored the sub with Gold Wink of Stella to give it a metallic shimmer but sadly couldn't capture that shimmer in my photo.  I combined several different stamp sets to complete my card and those are detailed below.  

Check out all these cute images.  How can you possibly not love this set!?!
The Design Team for What Will You Stamp? is going to have lots of wonderful projects to share this week so don't forget to check it out.  If you have this stamp set in your collection I hope you have time to play along with us.  Just create your project and link it on the Challenge Blog and you could win a chance to be a Guest Designer on an upcoming challenge.  I would love to see your work.

Today I used the following products on my card:


If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like to receive a current catalog please contact me, I would love to assist you with your stamping needs.  I'm here to help.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today and as my cards says "I hope your day bubbles over with fun"!!!

1 comment:

Gail Davidson said...

Adorable card Susan! I love how you've done the sentiment. xoxo