Monday, July 4, 2016

Falling Flowers for What Will You Stamp?

 
 
Huge shout out to my dad, brother and husband who have all served.

My post today is a card that was done using the What Will You Stamp? challenge set Falling Flowers which is new from Stampin' Up!  When a new catalog is released I tend to order almost all the new flower stamps immediately and this time was no exception.  I used a couple of other new Stampin' Up! products and they are the Petal Burst embossing folder and Melon Mambo stitched ribbon. 

I've got to be honest here about the coloring...I used some of my old retired Blendabilities to color.  I keep hoping Stampin' Up! will come out with new alcohol markers to replace these.  Hey Stampin' Up!.....are you listening!!!!?  

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Let me know what you think by leaving a comment.  I always enjoy hearing from you.


With all the beautiful line images in Falling Flowers and the coordinating May Flowers Framelits Dies it's super easy to create beautiful projects. 
I can't wait to see what the Design Team has to share over at the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog.  I'd also love to see your projects.  If you already have Falling Flowers why not create a project and post it over at What Will You Stamp? and you could win a chance to be a Guest Designer for a future challenge.  What have you got to lose?
 
I used the following products on my card today: 
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like to receive a copy of the Annual Catalog, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I would love to assist you with your stamping needs.  I'm here to help.  Or, if you wish to purchase any of the supplies I used today you can just click on any one of the items above and it will take you directly to my Stampin' Up! store.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit with me today.  I'll see you back here soon.
 

No comments: