Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Little Blue Bird

Doesn't this Stampin' Up bird punch just make you happy? I know it does me. It's so simple to punch and create cute little birds and I love adding these to my cards.

Today's share is done with Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Old Olive, and Whisper White cardstock and Sweet Pea DP. The sentiment is from Whimsical Words which is a Sale-a-Bration set that you can earn for free with a $50 purchase of any other Stampin' Up product. Please remember that the Sale-a-Bration offer is only running through midnight on March 31st. If you need anything and want to earn this fabulous stamp set for free just give me a call, send me an email or go to my Stampin' Up website by clicking on the button to the right.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you soon.

No comments: