Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweet Pea Paper Stack

I wanted to share a card I made with no stamping. I used a Quickutz die to create my three tier cake with Stampin' Up cardstock colors Taken With Teal, Rose Red and So Saffron. The cake stand and caker topper, although they look black in this photo, are made with foiled silver cardstock. I still need to add some glitter and rhinestones to the cake, but couldn't wait to share the card because I love the way it looks with the Stampin' Up designer paper. Don't you just love the way the paper echoes the circles on the cake? The designer paper is another of the fabulous papers from the Sweet Pea Paper Stack available in the Occasions Mini Catalog. Just click on the circular Stampin' Up logo in the right column to order you own paper stack. You won't be sorry!

I will post this card again when I get it finished to my liking and share it with you.

Thanks for visiting again today.

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

WOW!!!! This is my favorite DSP in the world. Everybody should have this Designer Series Paper.....Great job!!!