Monday, March 27, 2017

Balloon Adventures for What Will You Stamp?

What a fun stamp set we're using today for the What Will You Stamp? challenge.  Balloon Adventures is perfect for all those birthday cards we always need as well as any other celebration like graduation, a new job or retirement.  The possibilities are endless.   

The balloon stamps and birthday sentiments are obvious, but "let's celebrate" and "the best is yet to come" and "party on" could be used with the balloons for any of the occasions I mentioned earlier.
I can't wait to check out all the other projects at WWYS.  See you over there!


I used the following products on my card today:



To purchase any of these products please just click on the photos above and you will be directed to my Stampin' Up! website.  I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and assist you with any of your stamping needs.  I'm here to help!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you back here soon.

5 comments:

Jenny Hall said...

I think you have used the DSP perfectly. Well done, Susan!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the candles at the bottom!

Charlet Mallett said...

CUTE! It's so fun to see all the different uses with this set. Nice work!

Liv Ingle said...

Fantastic colour combination Susan! Love the little addition of the rhinestones too! Great job!

RLW said...

I love this card!