Monday, January 23, 2017

Number of Years for What Will You Stamp?


Happy 100th Birthday to What Will You Stamp?  

I can hardly believe it's 100 weeks since this adventure started.  There was no better stamp set than Number of Years to use for this occasion.  

If you want to create truly personal birthday cards then this is the set for you.
And it comes with matching Framelits.  How cool is that!!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the other Design Team members have created for our Birthday.  See you there!

I used the following products on my card today:

Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

To purchase any of these products, just click on the photos above to be directed to my Stampin' Up! store.  I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and assist you with your stamping needs.  I'm here to help!

Thanks so much for spending a little time with me today.  I'll see you again soon.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course I love the bling 100!! <3

Jenny Hall said...

Such a happy, sparkling card. Great job! -Jenny Hall