Monday, June 6, 2016

You've Got This for What Will You Stamp?

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog.  Today's card is made with "You've Got This" and is the week 67 What Will You Stamp? challenge set.  I'm so happy this set made the cut into the new Stampin' Up! 2016-17 Annual Catalog. 

Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White is a favorite color combo of mine so I couldn't resist using it for my card.  Pop of Pink DSP is on my LOVE list!!!  I embossed my flower image in white and used a Blender Pen and ink to color it.  I love how it turned out.  What do you think?
 
The crosshatch background stamp as well as the sentiments that are in this set are all great.
Remember to go back to the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share.
 
I used the following Stampin' Up! products: 
Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalog please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.  I would love to assist you with your stamping needs.  I'm always here to help.

Thanks again for stopping by today.  I'll see you again soon.

No comments: