Monday, June 29, 2015

Be the Star for What Will You Stamp?

Another Monday means another challenge from What Will You Stamp?   The Design Team was challenged to use Be the Star, but you know me.....I usually end up throwing another stamp set into the mix and this week it was a sentiment from Project Life Remember This.
 This stamp set has so many stars and sentiments to choose from...check it out!!!
The Design Team has lots of star filled cards to share with you this week so make sure to get back to the What Will You Stamp? challenge blog and check out what everyone has created.  Please leave us all some love by commenting on our blogs and why not play along with us this week by posting your creation using Be the Star.
 
If you would like to recreate my card these are the products used: 
Thanks so much for visiting with me.  I'll see you again next week.

No comments: