Monday, May 25, 2015

Your Perfect Day for What Will You Stamp?

Happy Memorial Day!!!  I hope you are all having a wonderful day whether it be with family and friends or just enjoying a quiet day off from work. 

I do appreciate you taking the time to stop in for Week 13 of the What Will You Stamp? challenge.  Our challenge this week was to use "Your Perfect Day" from the 2015 Occasions Catalog.  So without further commentary from me, here is my creation.
 This stamp set has some amazing images as shown below.  What couple wouldn't love to receive a beautiful wedding card made with this set?
I know the other Design Team members have created some wonderful projects to share with you so don't forget to go back to the What Will You Stamp? challenge blog and check it out.
 
If you would like to CASE my card, I used the following products:
Again, thanks for taking time out of your day to stop in for a visit.  If you wouldn't mind staying a little longer please leave me a comment...I love hearing from you.

See you next week!!! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card Susan! The way you used the lace trim with the DSP is fantastic!

Card Bomb said...

Lovely card Susan! I love how you combined all of the different flower elements (embossing, DSP. punched flowers) to give this card texture and depth. So very pretty!
-Maria

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

The trim really softens this pretty creation Susan! Love the sweet little flowers too!