Saturday, February 7, 2015

Crazy About You Meets Butterfly Basics

 
Welcome to the February 2015 Jacksonville Starz Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from Sheilah Stamper's blog.  The sketch we had to follow this month is shown below.


I turned the sketch on its side to complete my card and took quite a bit of liberty with my interpretation of it.  I'm a rebel that way!!!  LOL   I wanted to use a few of the new products from the Stampin' Up! 2015 Occasions Catalog, but once I started creating my hands just kept reaching for all those wonderful new items.

 
If you would like to recreate this card following are the supplies that were used:
Your next stop on the Hop is Amanda Sevall...just click on the "Next" button to see what a great project Amanda has in store for you.  If you happen to get lost along the way I'm also adding links to all the fabulous stampers on this Hop.


http://www.amandasevall.com

 
 
If I can help you with any of your stamping needs please don't hesitate to contact me.
 
Thanks for stopping in today and please leave a comment to let me know if you are enjoying the Hop.
 
See you again soon!


7 comments:

Sheilah said...

So elegant and beautiful, as always, Susan! Thanks for sharing.

Sheilah said...

Elegant and beautiful, as always, Susan! I love the colors you used too. :-) S

Rose Ann Marr said...

Gorgeous card Susan, love your color combination. Soft and sweet. Thanks so much for sharing.

Card Bomb said...

Lovely card Susan!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Such a beautiful and simple card Susan! I love it

Cari Verschueren said...

This card is so pretty! These colors look so good together!

Amanda Sevall said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Susan! I knew you would make something AWESOME!! :)