Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hoppity Hop Hop Blog Hop & Blessed Easter


Welcome to "Stamping Inferno" and the Craft Squad Hoppity Hop Hop Blog Hop.  Wow, say that fast three times.  LOL!  I'm really excited you stopped in to visit as this is my first time joining a Craft Squad Blog Hop.  You should have come here directly from Lisa's blog.



I love spring flowers like crocus, daffodil, and hyacinth, but what could be better than welcoming spring with a beautiful bouquet of tulips.  At my childhood home a section of the backyard terrace was covered with a blanket of tulips in all the colors of the rainbow.  Spring always brings back wonderful memories of watching those little leaves poking up thru the dry hard earth and then blossoming into colorful flowers. 


Did you know that purple tulips in a garden represent strength, passion and love?  My card today is showcasing those beautiful purple tulips using the Blessed Easter stamp from Stampin' Up!



Product List

 

If you would like to order any of the supplies necessary to make this card, please click on my name below to go directly to my Stampin' Up! store.  I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.


Thank you for hopping along on the blog hop.  Your next stop on the hop is Cindy.

I would also love to hear what you think so please leave me a comment.









4 comments:

L. Hedgecock said...

Beautiful card Susan!

Lisa & Lisa said...

Great card--I love the colors you used!

RLW said...

I close my eyes and can see the beautiful flowers in your childhood garden. Thanks for sharing your memories and your lovely card.

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

Love this card!