Friday, July 8, 2011

Fabulous Florets Greenery

I was inspired to make this card by one on another artist's blog, but can't locate their website again to give them credit. I'll have to be better about keeping that information.

I used the greenery from the Fabulous Florets stamp set. The greenery was stamped in Pear Pizzazz and then rock 'n' rolled in Soft Suede. I did this twice on my background and then stamped another on a scrap piece of white and cut it out and mounted onto the center of the other two images with dimensionals. I also used the leaf image from Fabulous Florets and stamped in Versamark onto the Pear Pizzazz card to add a little interest to the plain background. The Scallop Edge Border punch was used to punch the Soft Suede cardstock and then a Pear Pizzazz strip was added using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.

No comments: