Monday, August 11, 2008

New Stampin' Up! Fall/Winter Catalog

Hello Everyone!

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. I can only say that life, in general, has taken up most of my time and another part has been spent stressing over my dad who lives in Pittsburgh and has been in bad health for a long time and has recently had a major health shakeup. It is so very difficult when you live 1,000 miles away from an elderly parent.

Now back to the reason I am writing this post. The new Stampin' Up! catalog for Fall/Winter has come out and orders can be placed starting today. This catalog is fabulous!!! You can view the catalog by clicking on the picture at right. All the NEW stamp sets are die cut and the new papers are beautiful. Stampin' Up! is even having a 15% off sale on selected new stamp sets. The sales flyer can be seen at this link (Sale Stamps). This sale is running from August 11 thru September 30, 2008. If you would like to place an order please contact me thru my demonstrator website.

There are great things coming from Stampin' Up! so stay tuned to my blog for the latest updates.

See you soon.

No comments: