Monday, September 5, 2016

Swirly Bird for What Will You Stamp?

Here we are at Week 80 of the What Will You Stamp? challenge and the set this week is Swirly Bird.  I'm sure you're asking yourself where does that fit in with Halloween.  Well, I decided to take a little creative liberty this week and instead of using the Swirly Bird stamp set I chose to use one of the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies that can be purchased as part of the Swirly Bird bundle.  Hope you all don't mind.  lol

I used the Spooky Fun stamp set and matching dies to create my card and then diecut one of the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits from the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper to create my spooky moon.  The shimmery stars in the sky were done by tapping on the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush all over the Perfect Plum sky.

Hope you enjoy my Spooky Fun Halloween card using a Swirly Scribbles Thinlits.

Swirly Bird really is an awesome set...
You can make flowers, kites, boats, a bird nest and so much more.  
I'm sure the Design Team will have some stunning projects this week so don't forget to go back to WWYS and check them out.

I used the following products on my card today:



If you would like to purchase any of the products used today just click on the photo above and you will be taken directly to my Stampin' Up! store.

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to assist you with your stamping needs so please don't hesitate to contact me.  I'm here to help.

Thanks so much for visiting with me again.  I'll see you back here real soon. 


No comments: