Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Winter Cabin

I guess the somewhat cooler weather here in Florida is making me wish for winter. Can't you just feel the warmth from the fire burning in this snowbound cabin?

This card is made with another of the wonderful Stampin' Up sets. Although this card was very easy to make I think it it has an elegant feel to it. I wish my scan was better so you could see the sparkle on this card because Dazzling Diamonds really gives it that finishing touch.

All supplies used are Stampin' Up except the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

Stamp Set: SU To You & Yours
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Ticket Corner Punch, Large Oval Punch

Thanks for visiting and be sure to come back soon.

No comments: